DOWNLOAD SOOBAX MP3

Dadkii waa dhibtee nagala soobax Dhibkii waa batee nagla soobax Dhiigi waad qubtee nagala soobax Dhulkii waad gubtee nagala soobax Mogadishu, use to be, a place where the world would Come to see, Jaziira, sugunto liida, wardhiigleey iyo Madiina, Hargeysa, Boosaaso, Baardheere iyo Berbera, My skin needs to feel the sand the sun, I'm tired of The cold God damn soobax Dadkii waa dhibtee nagala soobax Dhibkii waa batee nagla soobax Dhiigi waad qubtee nagala soobax Dhulkii waad gubtee nagala soobax I guess I could use the last bar to flow, I'm known as A lyrical rhyme domino, I'm cynical, well, oh now you Know, put a whole in an emcee like cheerio, they don't Hear me though, I work for the struggle I don't work For dough, I mean what I say, I don't do it for show, Somalia needs all gunmen right out the door. Basically, I got beef, I wanna talk to you directly, I Can't ignore, I can't escape, and that's cause, you Affect me, you cripple me, you shackle me, you shatter My whole future in front of me, this energy, is killing Me, I gotta let it pour like blood, Soobax:. Skank Is Anybody Out There? You have been successfully Logged In! From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Let us know you better Full Name. soobax mp3

Uploader: Mubar
Date Added: 13 August 2016
File Size: 30.70 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 72377
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Let us know you better Full Name.

Please subscribe to Arena to play this content. Articles with topics of unclear notability from June All articles with topics of unclear notability Music articles with topics of unclear notability Articles needing additional references from June All articles needing additional references Articles with short description ,p3 with hAudio microformats Album infoboxes lacking a cover.

K'Naan Soobax

By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use jp3 Privacy Policy. Your password has been successfully updated Ok got it! Enter Email ID Submit. The Dusty Foot on the Road Labheshs iPhone 6s Active Save.

K'NAAN - SOOBAX .MP3

Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Quem pode ouvir Todos Somente eu.

The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. This page was last edited on 25 Octoberat Enter your phone number Mogadishu, use to be, a place where the world would Come to see, Jaziira, sugunto liida, wardhiigleey iyo Madiina, Hargeysa, Boosaaso, Baardheere iyo Berbera, My skin needs to feel the sand the sun, I'm tired of The cold God damn soobxa.

More Beautiful Np3 Silence Please enter Valid details Ok got it! Music Videos Movies Tv Shows. Enter New Email ID. Select From Existing Playlist.

Live 8, July 2nd - BARRIE - CANADA

Desktop Google Chrome Windows 8. You need to be a registered user to enjoy the benefits of Rewards Program.

soobax mp3

Meu perfil Enviar letra Mensagens Editar Sair. You can now login with your mobile number too. Excluir playlist Cancelar Salvar. We have noticed that you have an ad blocker enabled on your browser.

soobax mp3

Are you sure want to delete the Playlist Delete Cancel. Didn't receive verification mail? Are you sure you want to remove this from your watching list?

soobax mp3

We have receieved your request. Are you sure you want to unsubscribe? Resend OTP in 15 seconds. Please enter the OTP sent. You have been successfully Logged In! Views Read Edit View history. Submit or click Cancel to register with another email ID. Please help sobax establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond a mere trivial mention.

Комментарии